the MANY ways you can use a signature talk
A signature talk is one of the best ways to attract your perfect clients.
Having a signature talk and then delivering it in front of groups is exactly how I was able to quickly start and grow my business 9 years ago.
My very first clients came from giving a workshop in my chiropractor’s waiting room, leading a roundtable at a women’s conference, and speaking at the Optimist Club.
Having a soulful signature talk ready to go prepares you for the vast speaking opportunities that are available at in-person events (yes, they’re back!) and online.
Get ready, because many event organizers and groups are looking for experts just like YOU to fill their speaking spots and inspire their audience members.
What’s really cool is that once you create your signature talk–or evolve it to the next level–you can use it so MANY ways!
Here are 13 ways my clients and I are getting visible and attracting amazing new clients with our signature talks:
1) Webinar or online workshop
2) Podcast/radio interview
3) Online global summit
4) Conference breakout presenter or keynote
5) Business networking event
6) TEDx or TED-style talk
7) Facebook Live or post in private FB group
8) Instagram post
9) LinkedIn article
10) Youtube video
11) Blog post or email to list
12) “What do you do?” statement
13) Framework for book
One of my clients recently spoke at the Greenbuild International Conference and is using her presentation as a framework for a forthcoming book.
Another client gave the keynote at a global wellness event, and another is speaking to a realtors group and recording videos for her new group coaching program. While another client is getting so much joy from doing weekly podcast interviews and posting them on her YouTube page.
And my signature talk has served as the perfect foundation for my upcoming TED-style SUE Talk next week!
I’d love to support you in crafting your signature talk or fine-tuning your message at my upcoming Speak Shine Sell Workshop.
We’ll work top to bottom on your talk, and you’ll craft your story, flesh out your content and create a compelling call to action. Or you can take what you already have and evolve it to the next level.
- Puppy, Paris & passion projects, oh my! - July 6, 2022
- Favorite quote from TEDxSanDiego & how this relates to you - April 1, 2022
- My biggest “aha” as a TEDx speaker coach - February 18, 2022
- 2021 gratitude & new year’s intentions - January 27, 2022
- How to find your Big Idea + my SUE Talk! - December 21, 2021