My Wish for You on the Solstice
Happy Solstice, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, and New Year!
Today is also Shab-e-Yalda–“Night of Birth”–a Persian Winter Solstice celebration of the longest and darkest night of the year where families gather to eat, drink and read Hafez poetry.
With the New Moon also occurring today, wowza! What a POWERFUL time of “rebirth” we are in.
My wish for you today is that you recognize and acknowledge your own “astonishing light”–the gifts and unique brilliance of YOU and all that you’re here to express, enjoy and share with others.
My invitation to you is that on this “Night of Birth,” use the potent energy of the Solstice/New Moon/New Year time to say goodbye to the old in your life and anchor in the NEW.
Take these 3 easy, but powerful steps:
1) Create a simple ritual for yourself where you release all the disappointments, regrets and dissatisfactions from the past year.
Write them down, then shred or burn them to symbolically let go of those things that no longer serve you. Say out loud to the things you’ve written down, “I release you.”
2) Then, write down 10 or more things you would LOVE for your life in the New Year.
Use the heightened energy of this time to anchor in your new intentions and goals.
3) The final step is to ask and then write your answer to a question I often ask my clients:
What’s the most exciting, fun and expansive vision I can imagine for my life?
This is a powerful reset time. So don’t miss it.
Seize this opportunity to anchor your new intentions and the dreams of your heart, so that you can shine the light of your unique brilliance even brighter in your work and passions!
I’ll be back early in the New Year and have planned many new articles on money, marketing and mindset and ways you can take these to the next level of success in your business, career and life.
In the meantime, I send you my heartfelt wishes–in all the ways you celebrate with your family and friends–for a wonderful and magical holiday full of warmth, love, laughter and light.
Namaste (Sanskrit for “the light in me honors the light in you”),
- The REAL meaning of confidence - May 4, 2021
- “I’m not original enough” - March 19, 2021
- The sciencey-stuff behind storytelling - March 5, 2021
- What happened when I shared this part of my story… - February 11, 2021
- When comparison rears its ugly head… - January 28, 2021