My New Radio Show & Exciting News
I’ve launched a new radio show!
It’s called Savvy, Soulful & Successful, featuring visionary women entrepreneurs who are here to speak their true message, shine their light in business, and amplify their income and impact for the benefit of all.
My first guest interview is my wonderful colleague Sara Clark-Williams, Founder and CEO of Fab Fempreneurs. Like me, Sara left the corporate world a number of years ago to start her own business–and create more freedom and impact in her life!
Sara is a delightfully passionate and compassionate business coach. She has now run two highly profitable businesses and guides her clients to what she calls “the sweet spot” of their business–where you’re most focused, fulfilled, and financially successful.
Listen in on our 30-minute radio interview here.
This fall, Sara is hosting a fabulous event for women entrepreneurs called Fab Fempreneur Fest, and I’m honored to be one of the breakout speakers here!
Here’s why I’m recommending Fest 2019 and why I believe it’s different from the jillions of other business-building conferences out there:
1) First off, it’s not a pitch fest. You’ll walk away with a renewed business vision and a clearly-mapped out strategic plan for your next level in business. Sara is a master in this.
2) You’ll have get-it-done time during the event, so you’re in action right away–and not leaving the event with an overwhelming to-do list.
3) The caliber of women Sara attracts is high vibe and high impact. You will meet, connect and bond with other amazing women entrepreneurs who could potentially become clients, collaborators, or visionary friends who hold you accountable and only see the highest and best in you.
4) The setting is drop-dead gorgeous. You will be inspired in this retreat-like venue and have of plenty of right-brain creative time and bodily recharge time during the event. So you leave feeling refreshed and in your glorious feminine power!
I hope to see you there!
- The REAL meaning of confidence - May 4, 2021
- “I’m not original enough” - March 19, 2021
- The sciencey-stuff behind storytelling - March 5, 2021
- What happened when I shared this part of my story… - February 11, 2021
- When comparison rears its ugly head… - January 28, 2021