It boils down to these 3 things with speaking
Essentially, it boils down to these 3 things when it comes to attracting your divine right clients through speaking:
- Booking yourself to speak consistently
- Confidently making a compelling offer from the stage
- And practicing your talk enough so that you EMBODY your message
But so many women entrepreneurs miss taking these crucial steps, and it’s got me wondering, why is that?
I got a clue last week when I delivered my 22nd Speak Shine Sell Workshop to a fabulous group of women entrepreneurs. As they were moving through the process of creating their signature talks, it dawned on a couple of them that “Oh, sh*t, now I actually have to show up!”
Hmmm…. I think we’re on to something here.
Because you can take the somewhat safe step of creating your signature talk, but where the rubber meets the road is when you SHOW UP, practice at every opportunity, and consistently book yourself to speak–whether you think you’re “ready” or not.
What has helped me immensely is having a container that has my back and supports me in showing up and then stepping out and actually doing those scary, hard or easily avoidable things–like giving regular interviews on podcasts, doing Facebook Lives, creating videos, speaking at networking groups, being a mainstage presenter, or getting booked to speak at a major conference.
This is why, in 2020, I created and launched the Soulful Speakers Club.
The Soulful Speakers Club is a 6-month group membership program where you receive ongoing support and accountability on the 7 essentials you need to be successful with speaking. These include:
Finding & Booking Speaking Gigs
Confidently Making a Compelling Offer
Creating Compelling Videos to Attract Your Tribe
Refining Your Signature Talk Content to Create Curiosity & Desire
Amplifying Your Magnetic Presence
PLUS, Practicing Your Speaking in a Safe Space & Receiving Expert Input to Grow Your Skills
- Puppy, Paris & passion projects, oh my! - July 6, 2022
- Favorite quote from TEDxSanDiego & how this relates to you - April 1, 2022
- My biggest “aha” as a TEDx speaker coach - February 18, 2022
- 2021 gratitude & new year’s intentions - January 27, 2022
- How to find your Big Idea + my SUE Talk! - December 21, 2021