Getting personal on my client’s podcast…
can change the world. Indeed. It is the only thing that ever has.”
– Margaret Mead
Our conversation highlights include:
* The intuitive path I followed that led me to relocate to Northern California from Texas in 1994, meet my “soul family,” and move through big and painfully uncomfortable challenges in money, love, home life and career.
* How searching for my true home and life’s purpose led me to strengthen my “courage muscle.”
* What keeps us grounded, present and feeling alive within our bodies–and why this is so important to our happiness & feeling abundant, no matter what, in our businesses–and lives.
* How I met my husband in 2006 by staying true to my heart–including some of the painful bumps that led up to that moment. (This is extra special to share because TODAY happens to be my 14th wedding anniversary! ) Plus, Crystal talked about how she met her husband when she stopped looking for him…
Originally from Estonia, Crystal Ra is indeed a world-changer. A mind-body-spirit expert and international coach for 20 years, she has developed her own healing modalities to create breakthrough results with her clients, has led adventure retreats in Norway, Hawaii and Mexico, and has traveled to 30 countries. Most recently, she became certified as a WildFit Coach to support her clients in their health and fitness.
Crystal and I met at a women’s networking event in San Diego. She then attended my Speak Shine Sell Workshop in January 2020 (where we took the photo above), became a private client and then joined my Soulful Speakers Club.
In addition to me being a guest on her podcast, this week Crystal will lead a training in my Soulful Speakers Club on how the “Inner Family Archetypes” (a part of her beautiful body of work) can support our members in finding speaking gigs. We’re having fun collaborating!
Listen in and download our podcast interview here.
P.S. Crystal Ra shared this lovely testimonial about our recent coaching work together:
- Puppy, Paris & passion projects, oh my! - July 6, 2022
- Favorite quote from TEDxSanDiego & how this relates to you - April 1, 2022
- My biggest “aha” as a TEDx speaker coach - February 18, 2022
- 2021 gratitude & new year’s intentions - January 27, 2022
- How to find your Big Idea + my SUE Talk! - December 21, 2021