3 Things to Master as a Soulpreneur (Plus Lava Cave Photos!)
Last month I had the exquisite pleasure to be on the Big Island (far away from the erupting volcano!) for an “Art of Feminine Presence” Retreat with my wonderful mentor, 30 graceful Japanese women, and my dear friend/client/personal-trainer-health-coach-extraordinaire Ana Nieto.
The retreat was a deep dive into practicing presence, receptivity and tuning into higher wisdom–easy to do when in paradise. 🙂
Now I’m in the daily practice of being in this flow state with my work and relationships–whether I’m coaching my clients, teaching a workshop, speaking in front of a group, making outreach calls, or spending precious time with my husband, son and other loved ones.
NOT always that easy in the real world! 😉
One of my biggest takeaways from the retreat is that the more I focus on the inner work in growing my business and relationships, the more the outer work becomes effortless, smooth and successful.
And when you put the inner and outer together, BOOM! That’s where the magic happens.
So here’s my simple tip for you today. To become a client magnet and create abundant success in your business, focus on mastering these 3 things:
1) SPEAKING – This is about mastering your ability to share a compelling message–whether that’s on video, Zoom, FB Live, a stage; at a networking event; or in a 1-1 conversation–that connects with your ideal audience and inspires an immediate response from them.
2) SHINING – This is about mastering your ability to embrace the totality of YOU–the fearful, doubting, wobbly parts as well as the irresistible leader in you who lights up a stage, video or when you’re connecting 1-1 with a client (and everything in between). Your shine is about your presence, your state of being, and ability to be in your flow–the most potent place to be when speaking, leading or doing anything for that matter.
3) SELLING – Before you roll your eyes or get all locked up inside, know that I’m not talking about “selling” in the traditional sense. This is about serving your audience by making offers and letting them know exactly how they can take the next step with you. It’s about mastering your ability to put in place a proven strategy that turns on the money flow in your business!
It’s truly my honor and joy to help my clients with these 3 things–speaking, shining and selling.
Simply contact me, and we can set up a 30-minute complimentary session to get to know each other and explore these options. It’s that easy!
Wishing you a radiant summer, and keep allowing more of your gorgeous light to shine!
- The REAL meaning of confidence - May 4, 2021
- “I’m not original enough” - March 19, 2021
- The sciencey-stuff behind storytelling - March 5, 2021
- What happened when I shared this part of my story… - February 11, 2021
- When comparison rears its ugly head… - January 28, 2021