17 Ways to Use a Signature Talk
Being Fully Expressed is my calling in this new year.
To be fully expressed is to share my gifts with you in bigger and bolder ways, which results in YOU being fully expressed in front of your ideal clients.
One of the best ways to be fully expressed is through a high-converting signature talk that authentically connects you to your audience.
Your signature talk is at the heart of your marketing.
And sharing your signature talk from the heart in front of a live audience can be the start of many other ways to express your message. 17 other ways in fact!
Once you craft your story, your key messages, your client stories, and your call to action–which you do when you create your signature talk–then you are ready to connect with your ideal clients in numerous other ways. These include:
1) Webinar or online workshop
2) Blog post or email to your list
3) Facebook Live
4) YouTube video
5) LinkedIn article
6) Instagram post
7) Radio interview
8) TV interview
9) Podcast interview
10) Lunch & Learn
11) Afternoon tea
12) TEDx talk
13) Conference keynote
14) Conference breakout session
15) Pitch to investors for funding
16) Your “What do you do?” statement
17) Facebook ad
Which ones are calling you in this new year?
My wish for you in 2020 is to be fully expressed–you sharing your message and amplifying your visibility that results in your ideal clients consistently signing on to do deeper work with you!
- When it’s good to be “inappropriate” - July 30, 2020
- My big wake-up call - July 1, 2020
- A missing piece for many women speakers - May 27, 2020
- Places where you can be speaking online, right now - May 15, 2020
- My #1 practice to calm fear & anxiety ✨ - April 15, 2020