13 Habits of Highly Conscious Feminine Leaders
I’ve been thinking a lot lately about feminine leadership and presence. And after attending several back-to-back events on these topics, I was so inspired that I created the following for you.
13 Habits of Highly Conscious Feminine Leaders
- We command what we want in life. We consciously choose what we desire to have, be, do, create and give in our lives, knowing that we are conscious creators and that energy is here to serve us. We relax, receive and allow our deepest hearts’ desires to become reality, including full-on abundance, full-on health, and full-on beneficial relationships. We practice taking 100% responsibility for all of our creations.
- We practice Self-Trust. We trust our intuition, and we trust our bodies more than what our minds say we “should” do or what other people think we should do. We listen to the deepest callings and whispers for MORE in our lives, and we follow those inner knowings and nudges, no matter what. And we do the work to strengthen our connection to our Divine sovereign selves.
- We create an audacious vision. We create a gorgeous and daring vision that we are in love with! Even though it may feel terrifying and larger than life, we get off the fence and go ALL IN for it. We don’t try and downgrade it, and we surrender the “how.”
- We show up and take inspired action. We get sh*t done consistently, without pushing, forcing or hurting our bodies. We choose “good enough” over perfection. We prioritize acting on the needle-movers and the money-makers (even though these things may feel hard or confrontational), over the “busy work.” We leap before we’re ready. At the same time, we go at our own pace, knowing that we ARE the pacesetters.
- We confront FEAR. We are willing to look at and give voice to the ugly whispers and shadows that lurk in the corners of our minds. We are willing to befriend these parts, feel our feelings fully, and at the same time, stand up and speak Truth to them, as often as necessary.
- We create beauty. In whatever we do, wherever we go, we unapologetically prioritize creating a beautiful environment that supports and uplifts our well-being, inspiration and growth. We know creating beauty is a magnificent way to be of service to the world.
- We naturally give support to others, lifting others up, and inspiring through our words, actions and examples. We also surround ourselves with teachers, coaches, mentors, mastermind partners and therapists–as much support as we need–who are champions for our vision, who inspire us to reach higher, and who see our blindspots and lovingly, yet candidly, call us out on them. Knowing that we have a big, daring vision, we also build a team, surrounding ourselves with the right people who help advance our vision forward.
- We are self-disciplined. We condition ourselves daily in body, mind and spirit through practices such as meditation, journaling, mindful movement & exercise, deep breathing, being in nature, joyful companionship, deep rest, hydration and nourishing foods.
- We are self-compassionate. We honor and respect ourselves, and we accept all that has come before in our lives, no matter what. We regularly forgive ourselves and let things go with total compassion. We practice the mantra, “I’m exactly where I need to be. All is well.”
- We are self-aware. We know that we are in a time of great awakening on this planet and that we are an intricate part of this wave. We “stand guard at the portals of our minds,” watch our words, and stay connected to our hearts and bodies. We actively replace complaining, criticizing and comparing with celebrating, collaborating and connecting.
- We embrace money & wealth. We know that abundance is our birthright and that there is more than enough to go around. We don’t avoid or go to sleep to financial matters, and we practice mindful money tracking and being excellent stewards of our resources. We know that the more money we have, the more we can not only prosper our own lives, but also the lives of many other people and causes in the world.
- We embrace our sensual aliveness. We delight in our feminine beauty, radiance and energy. We actively connect with our raw joy, enthusiasm, the wild & free parts, and we continue to discover what lights us up and turns us on. We know the seat and source of our own power and leadership lies within our very own bodies.
- We are highly visible. We are willing to be seen and put ourselves out there in BIG ways, while accepting the vulnerability and discomfort of doing so. We embrace having a global platform that is aligned with who we truly are, and we regularly and consistently broadcast our message to our intended audience.
There are definitely more than 13, but I thought this was a good start.
Let me know your thoughts. Did one or more of these habits in particular resonate with you? Did anything get stirred up or triggered?
I’d love to hear. Leave your comment below and let me know!
- 17 Ways to Use a Signature Talk - January 9, 2020
- I Give Up. - November 28, 2019
- How to Stand Out with Your Brand’s True Colors - October 28, 2019
- 13 Habits of Highly Conscious Feminine Leaders - October 23, 2019
- Grow Your Physical Strength to Grow Your Confidence on the Savvy, Soulful & Successful Show - August 26, 2019